Friday, October 30, 2009

3 Weeks Count Down

It's been awhile since I upload my blog....
************************

August I started my new semester in University again.

As usual, started rushing assignments, but thanks God this semester is not busy as crazy as last week.

But this month, our real battles start again...T_T

All final assignments come at the same time. Few of them have to submit next week...

And I don't know why...This semester I'm just can't get myself into all assignments; in another words: I'm really lazy to do them...

But thanks to my classmates aka friends...They always give me supports and crazy laughing so I can go through all these tiresome feelings...

**********************


Joined a contest in my university. At first I thought I barely could make one as I still have bunch of assignments in my hand.

But I did it...thanks again to some of my friends who also joined this contest. I painted it the fastest time (around 16 hours. Usually I only can finish a painting more than that time)
Guess have to hang in there for 3 more weeks, then I can have my Real holiday...\(>.<)/

No comments:

Post a Comment