Saturday, July 25, 2009

Things that can't return...

After almost one month of rest, it was almost return to school...nothing much feelings, besides reunite with my classmates, then I kind feel down when think about last incident......

First time ever I felt part of friendship between some friends totally burnt down...I know I couldn't stay with them like ever before, I was like betrayed them...

I know words for billions won't revive these friendships with them, but if there is a choice, I won't choose to do this...

**********
I know I just simply throw out 'no' to them, upset them......but did they know that I was always almost quarrel with my parents for this moving out for entire semester?

I know they let me be the first for the whole things, and I was the fool that everything just 'yes' without double check......but did they really know that time my mind was totally full? I was too busy for school projects to go when you all go check without me?

I know I just run away like that......but everythings was just keep upset my parents. Location was not good, house was too old for that price, and one thing I actually never tell them...lights at my room was actually broken out, and house owner seem never check it before put it into rent house, how would this kind of owner give convience for me to stay?

**********
I don't want explain anything else now as I also know they won't listen to me anymore. Both sides have their own stands and opinions, so it will be useless to argue now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I just want tell them:
Yes, I'm also the one who want to quit besides respect my parents' decisions as they are the one who pay the money.
No matter how much u all hate me now, I really didn't purposely to hurt you all from deep inside my heart.
I tried not to upset both my family side and friend side when trying to solve this things, but I fail to do so......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship torn down for my first ever life time, I couldn't save it...

No comments:

Post a Comment