Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Imagination

This semester seems not too busy, but still need to catch up some assignments...Maybe it's because of group project.

At least I don't have to worrying too much things compared to last semester. All works are divided to each course-mates, so I will just do my parts besides learn something new for Autodesk Maya from them.

Just for this semester, I'm absolutely sure for that......

Next semester, it will be the individual project......

Not just a project, but it will also become my portfolio in future......

I do hope everything will go well for this and next semester...................(=___=)

But I never afraid too much, because I know I have a lot of great and 'crazy' friends that willing help and support each other...

************************************

Recently, I pretty like to imagining things again...

Maybe it's because of storyline that I gone through from game......

I even started to sketch some drawings for my own ideas based on that storyline concepts...

Fantasy imagination...Good things that I wish to happen? The dreams that I want to pursue?

I know I need to move myself forwards to some things...
I know some are just becoming my inner happiness for a short time...
I even know that God has His own reasons to make me walk that path...

But, I think daydreaming and imagining fantasy are the gifts that God give us, too...Despite, many great designers and artists are born in this world...

And I think it's would never be hurt to think something I love for sometimes...(smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment