Thursday, July 1, 2010

Malaysia TM Internet So Boleh...

Damn u TM...If u so precious with the wireless modem, then DUN OFFER ME UPGRADE PACKAGE WIT WIRELESS MODEM IN 1ST PLACE!!! AND PLEASE MAKE SOLUTION INSTEAD OF JUST TALK AND DUN TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITIES!!! SOME MORE THAT TIME I'M AT THE MOST BUSY PERIOD FOR MY ASSIGNMENTS, JUST TO GET BAD MOOD FROM U ALL!!

Last few week, they offer me through phone for upgrading 1M to 2M with only pay extra RM10 (Almost forgot, their way of talking is almost like the upgrade is automatically on, not asking us whether wan to accept or not) At first, I dun wan that, but after they said they will give one wireless modem to me, then I thought at least it was a good offer, and I accepted.

Few days later, one technician came and install the wireless modem (I also freak out with that guy's 'nice' attitude.....==) Then nxt day, he suddenly came back and said he MUST take that modem back, and he said I'm the one who wan to change to fixed modem (EXCUSE ME??? WHO U THINK U TALKED TO??? FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I NV SAID SUCH A WORDS, IDIOT!!!) We refuse to let him do so before we go to service center and check the whole things. Then he was like 'Ah Loong', almost called my phone everyday (Walau eh...Damn annoying...><)

****************************************

Went to Service Center for twice...Same thing happened in the end...Different people, but same damn attitude. They only said they could do nothing bcoz it was actually THE AGENT gave the offer. WALAU!!! What kind of communication language between tm and agent use??? What agent done is nothing to do with tm???

WHO U THINK WE R??? SO FREE TO LAYAN U ALL!!! TM PROBLEM BCOME OUR PROBLEM!!! So called service, so called technician service, and now we, the consumer bcome victims...Somemore I aldi cannot change to wireless modem package as this one has 1 year contract...

****************************************

In the end, they just throw the responsibility back to us. We could do nothing now except continue with the offer, or kena denda if we cancel the thing...S**T...

(* The offer is actually about upgrade 1M to 2M with just RM10 [Also got other type depends which speed u use] Once u activate it, u will have 4 months free of charge, then only start pay RM10 on 5th month. What the agent never told us is that actually it need refer the combo or package u take. Exp, I took Streamyx combo with free fixed modem...Thus I still need use fixed modem, or else I should pay for getting wireless modem)

I also need pay part of responsibility as I didn't really asked the details on that package. I truly learn the lesson and their 'kind' services. U might take my family's RM10 each month for 1 year, but after I graduate nxt year, get ready to say BYE BYE to my account and me. I would nv use any TM service as long as I would...

****************************************

Sorry for the improper words and languages...But I'm can't keeping too much those anger inside me, or else it sure would exploded some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment